Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday!

roger and arden swing

One of my favorite "moments" I captured

Big weekend! Ben has his first High School Homecoming Dance. A-man has his last football game! yahoo....(bittersweet) I have 3 photo sessions this weekend. I will have lots of pictures to share and my camera will get a good work out for sure. (me to for that matter I will be photographing twin girls, 2 toddlers and an infant) Well the rest of us will be running around like made shuffling kids here and there. I love it!! Have a great weekend do something fun with those you love:)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I just stumbled upon your blog as I was looking at those who've listed adoption as an interest. I LOVE the verse you have at the top. In fact, that's the name of my blog! We've adopted both of our girls, and we love sharing their stories. I too LOVE taking pictures! Your photos are great! God bless!

Jennifer Bowen said...

What a beautiful moment between brother and sister! Love the bond between these two. =)

How was your photo sessions? Can't wait to see the pictures!