Monday, September 28, 2009

I heart faces! BLUE!

web 24a

This week at I heart faces the theme is Blue! I am sure you could go with this in many ways color, sadness or water... Well I picked color! Color is my second favorite element in photography (with first being faces) bright bold COLOR!!! So I picked this picture of my nephew to show just that, BLUE!! I love the bright blue against the red on the train car. Don't forget to go and check out the rest of the blue themes and maybe inter your own. Just click here!


9 comments:

Michelle said...

What a handsome entry!

way outnumbered said...

He's stunning! Great photo and love the blue shirt!

Amanda said...

I love the contrast of the red and blue! Very handsome!

Day to Day Tripper said...

Great choice of a picture. I also love the contrast of bold colors...and your nephew is very photogenic.

Annette said...

Nice sharp, crisp colors. Excellent.

Catherine said...

So handsome. Great composition. Love this shot!

Sarah said...

Love this! I love colour too, and the blue against that stark red background is just perfect!

Ambar said...

AMAZING color! It helps to have a very handsome nephew! Great job!

Alison said...

What a good looking kid! I just love all of the color in this picture! Nice job!