Monday, September 14, 2009

I hear faces, Contemplative and Pet!

This week over at I heart faces the theme is Contemplative and Pet! I took this picture of Little Sweet Cabell one day this summer when we were at my sisters house. She is just such a cutie has the perfect look on her face for the Contemplative theme!!

cabell 3

Also they have a Pet theme too! This is by far one of my FAVORITE non-people pictures I have every taken. I took this on a family trip to our local zoo. It just cracks me up every time I see it. My kids even loved it so much they had me print it and it is hanging in our room. So this big guy is like a pet as he makes us smile everytime we pass the photo. hee hee!!!!
Don't forget to go over and check out the rest of the entries. Just click HERE!

bad hair day monkey

10 comments:

Ave said...

Wow, these are really great pictures!

Sara Morris said...

great shots!

Summer said...

Love that animal shot! Way too funny.

Also, the little girl photo has the most beautiful eyelashes. You did a nice job.

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a gorgeous shot...the gorilla is pretty funny, too. :)

Kristi said...

I can't stop looking at Cabell! What a great shot of a beautiful baby!

And the animal shot is captivating!

Michelle said...

the picture of the sweet baby girl is just precious!!

The Thompsons said...

I do not want to know what that gorilla was doing in the other half of that picture! LOLOLOL
Great photography!

sheila said...

The baby is a cutie, Love the gorilla too.

Katrina said...

Great Pictures! Love the Gorilla.. I certainly was not expecting that!

Maureen said...

Great shots. She's so cute and the orangutan is hillariously cute LOL.