Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bunco At My House!

This Month was Bunco night at my house! The group I play with is a group of 12. We alternate houses every month to host the bunco night. Well this weekend it was my turn. It is always a big deal trying to figure out what to serve. After long thought I came up with Baked Spaghetti which later I changed it to quiche, chicken wings and salads. That is just so like me ALWAYS changing my mind on a whim. It is probably one of my worst characteristics and it drives my family and friends NUTZ!!!! and it would drive me crazy too if I were them. Well here is what my menu looked like!

quiches

Who doesn't love those Mini Little Quiches!

2009 09 11_9596_edited-1

This Tomato, Monza and basil salad looks just as good as it taste!

2009 09 11_9608_edited-1

Chicken wings and Toquetos! Yummo!!! (hope that is how you spell it??)


2009 09 11_9603_edited-1
Garden Salad!

fruit

Fresh Fruit! Strawberries, Grapes and Pineapple.

sweet endings

And the best for last! Turtle Brownies and Banna Spilt Cake.

.... Don't forget to check back tomorrow to get a peek inside what goes on during our Bunco Night! My blog has been so boring lately! I have a fun week ahead to kick things up alittle. Football, Drama, more food and old friends.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You've made me hungry again ~ the Pioneer Woman better be shaking in her cowgirl boots...
I miss my Bunco group, we always had such a blast together!

mumma to many said...

Looks yum!
Sounds pretty normal to change minds that makes sense!
I only make easy!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Angela said...

Oooo, I adore food pics and I would love to have that tomato, moz, and basil salad right now. Yum!!