Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beautiful Weather!

Today we woke up to a wonderful fall breeze! All day it blew... Fall is my most favorite time of year. I think it brings families and friends together in the outdoors. Cookouts, bon-fires, fall festivals and so much more. It was just too pretty to stay indoors so I headed out with my little princess to frolic in the yard! And of course I had my camera:)

web 2

web 5

web 6



If there is one picture that shows "who she is" this is it! Sassy little thing!!

I love it!

web 7

web 11

My Fav from the day!

web 13

3 comments:

Catherine said...

These photos are just beautiful! I love the simple and pure innocence. She is just a little gem!

Kristi said...

Wonderful photography work! I love her little outfit, it's so sweet and "little girlie."
We've been enjoying our fall days too!

way outnumbered said...

I saw your comment on my 70-300 post...no, you're definitely not "weird"! It's so great for getting candid shots because you can be far away and nobody knows you're taking pics of them! Your princess photos are stunning...we have a lot in common, 3 boys and princess myself...so fun!