Friday, August 28, 2009

Fix it Friday!

This is the beautiful picture to be fixed up over at I heart faces! All they ask is you do whatever fixin you want of a picture and post a before and after. It's so fun to see all the different ways one photo can look. Here is my go at it and well the picture is just beautiful from the start. Don't forget to go over and see what everyone else has done. Just click here!

Here is the orginal
3863122655_ded6cc04d8_b[1]_edited-1

Here is my play
3863122655_ded6cc04d8_b[1]

I did a little crop and then ran one of Rita's BW Coffee Shop actions! I think it makes it just dreamy and full of "Beauty"

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful! So soft and fairy-tale-esque!

Alice said...

she's such a beautiful little girl anyway, your edit looks great! i love the dreamy quality :)

my edit is posted, too. if you want to come look, you are welcome anytime :O).