Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chinese Sisters!

Here are few more from our trip to PA for our reunion with our Chinese Families! I got the Okay to post them here. My whole family kept asking I see you all but where are the "Chinese Sisters"??? Well here they ARE.....

web 22

We had one China Sister that was alittle Shy so we gave her a private photo shot! hee hee

web 17

Isn't she just adorable. They came down on Wed. afternoon so she was just minutes meeting everyone and of course having cameras in her face.

web 2

Two little Princesses!

web 6

My boys were having a ball with all the kiddos!

web 10

Having some Fun!!

web 15

Now Big Ben is joining in on the fun!

web 10

Ben and his "girls"

web 14

A-man with his buddy Dax! He was a cutie pie!

web 28
More pool time!

web 3

Saying Goodbyes:(

Such a Wonderful Memory for our whole family!

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Very adorable!

Kristi said...

Oh, aren't reunions with travel buddies the best? It looks like you guys had so much fun!
And I discovered that I live in the same metro area with one of your princesses China sisters, cause I know I've seen the little one in the teal outfit with the little brother at some of our playgroups...