Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around

Well let's just say there is truth behind that saying.

_DSC0052_edited-1
So little Gremlin was playing in the water, doing a happy dance with his partner in crime "the little red cup"

_DSC0053_edited-1

When a HUGE wave (okay, I am spicing things up) took the gremlin down!

_DSC0073_edited-1

And the gremlin broke....

_DSC0072_edited-1

broke bad! but what is a gremlin to do?

_DSC0077_edited-1

Fight through the tears and show that wave HE Is A Gremlin! with the help of Uncle Daddio telling him to "get back out there, you are a big boy." (this picture was my fav of the whole week! just priceless)

_DSC0079_edited-1

And he "brought it!" tongue and all...

_DSC0080_edited-1

Then finished with a classic Gremlin Look at the stinky Aunt who documented every move he made! (maybe one day they will give me the credit I deserve...Maybe?)

3 comments:

Cindy M said...

Oh, I LOVED this post! I agree that your favorite is an awesome picture, but I think I might like that last one just a little more! He looks like a character! GREAT photos!

Lea said...

GOOOOO GREMLIN! YOU DID IT!!!
My love to the best AUNTIE in the world! You SO captured every angle of his TRIUMPH!
WHOOhOoOOoO!!!

Our Journey said...

Ok -- your fav. picture is TOO funny -- the look on his face is priceless!! Cute pic's!