Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The W Family!

This past week I was so flattered to have one of my close friends ask me to take some pictures for her family! I was so nervous about it.... I have taken MANY pictures of my kiddos and family but never of someone else!!! So me and my trusty assistant (my son Rog) headed over to their beautiful home for a photo shoot! I had so much fun and they all made my job pretty darn easy! Just a fun and good looking family! Here are some of my favorites!!


familystoryboard


Their oldest Daughter will be a Senior this year:

audrey sb

She even brought her BFF along, both were just so beautiful!

friends sb

Thank you! I had so much fun!

4 comments:

Our Journey said...

I just had a feeling this was going to be one of your next steps! I would hire you to take our family pictures anyday!!!

Sally's World said...

wow, they are all great, much better than any family photos i've had done!

Jennifer Bowen said...

You did a fabulous job, Ally! Very impressive. I'm sure the family loves all the photos. Keep up the great work!

Connie said...

The family does love all of the photos, they are really incredible, we are so grateful that we could be your subjects. Many many thanks.