Monday, July 20, 2009

I heart faces Feet!

_DSC0296_edited-1

Yes FEET! This week i heart faces is moving things around a bit and this weeks theme is feet, not faces, feet! I knew just what picture to pick! I took this picture when we were at the beach. I was out taking pictures and my niece had gotten a henna tattoo on her foot. I thought the texture from the sand and contrast from the tattoo was pretty cool, so here is my entry! Don't forget to go and check out the other feet at i heart faces!

9 comments:

richies said...

Makes me wish my feet were feeling warm sand right now.

An Arkies Musings

Jessica said...

Love it! Nicely done!

Joy said...

love it

Neesie said...

Yes, I love it! Texture, contrast - and the light is perfect!

Herb of Grace said...

Oh wow, yes, the tattoo adds a very nice touch.

Natalie said...

Great picture... I wish my feet were in that warm sand right now. Thanks for sharing :)

leslie said...

great shot :) love the tatoo

TuTu's Bliss said...

These is a very fun shot. It really stands out

Erica said...

i love the sand on the feet.