Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Girls!

I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since we returned from vacation. Where is the summer going??? Right before we left for the beach I got a new camera. I upgraded from a Nikon D60 to D90 so I did alot shooting to break it in. The girls were all for some picture time every evening. So here are few of my favorites!

girls 1

The Girls!

cabell

Sweet Cabell, as I am working on my lens flare.

_DSC0109_edited-1

BFF!


mae

love love love this picture of Mae! Let me tell ya the girl can pose!

_DSC0300_edited-1 copy

okay this one too!

_DSC0334 copy

Last but not least "my little princess"

_DSC0207_edited-1

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

OH ALLYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are soooo good --- and I told Mike my D60 was going to "last forever". I"m chalking it up to the photographer & not the camera though !!

Kristi said...

WOW!!! Not much else I can say beyond wish that we could go to the beach the same time as you and have you "experiment" with your new camera on our family...

Cindy M said...

Um, Ally, I didn't see these pictures last time time I checked your blog! These are just amazing! If I ever need a buddy to shoot a wedding with, you're IT! Love the tutus! Love the pix of Mae! Love the black and white of your girly, too! Just beautiful!