Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Macho Macho Man!!

So My Ben was posing for the camera, trying his best to look buff and tough.... he even came running into the water shouting something about David Hasselhoff off of Bay Watch...


ben

He just full of Himself...


ben 2

What a goober!!

ben 4

He is really working the camera now....

ben 3

Such a tough guy...

ben 7

Humm.... Could that be Mr. Tough Bay Watch Man in a "DORA THE EXPLORER" towell? Hee Hee not so tough after all!


Ben is now counting down the days he will be leaving for England about 3 weeks. I think it is starting to set in for me... Yikes, My son is leaving the country! How in the heck am I going to do this???? Certainly, my umbilical cord will not reach across the ocean.

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

Oh yea -- you all got to hit the beach too!! That's so nice. You have some great pictures!! The beach makes for a great photo-shoot. By the way, how did you get the pictures so big on the blog? They look good posted bigger!