Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Boys!

If anyone know how little boys can be it is me. I LOVE my boys! There is something about a momma and her boys. But I also know they can turn into a gremlin in a skinny minute and my nephew G. Jr is no exception. He is one of the cutest little gremlins I know. (and I know a lot of gremlins) Well this week he behaved like any normal 4 year old little gremlin would behave but there was one day he really kicked it into high gear. Luckily for me I caught every move on camera... and pictures tell a much better story...

gremlin

But he looks so Sweet... and he is

_DSC0035_edited-1

But then he did this!

_DSC0037_edited-1

and made Mae do this...

_DSC0036_edited-1

and this... she is looking for Momma and she will tell!

_DSC0038_edited-1

But he wasn't affraid.... just like a gremlin!

_DSC0062_edited-1

Then he snuck up on Aunt Coocoo

_DSC0063_edited-1

and was caught red handed... (really he had a red cup ha ha)

_DSC0064_edited-1

then came "OH NO, you better not!" and didn't even flinch...

_DSC0066_edited-1

and Oh Yes he Did! and tomorrow we will learn the moral to this story. Okay a little hint... what goes around comes around, even for a little cute gremlin!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

His grin in the shot that your sister is looking up at him is so mischievous! What a cute little stinker!