Thursday, June 11, 2009

I heart Faces!!!!

Today I came home from A-mans Graduation from 5th grade (post on that one as soon as I get pictures on the computer) and checked my email and to my surprise I found out one of my photos won a spot in the I Heart Faces Book!!!! This is a book that will have each of the winners photos in to be published. There was 2 categories Pro and Amateur (of course I won the amateur) but I just think this is so cool. Yahoooooo..... I am so excited!!! Here is the post of the entry photo. Just wanted to do a little Happy Dance..

2 comments:

Matt, Joy and Ryder said...

Congratulations!!! It was a great photo and very well deserved award!

Our Journey said...

Yeah! for you! I checked out the photo & I really liked that one when you posted it! It's a great picture!! Hey, I think you have the same camera I do -- You'll have to give me some tips when I see you this summer!!