Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I heart faces, Boys!

This week at I heart faces the theme is boys! This one is going to be a lot of fun so don't forget to go and check out the entries, just click HERE!

Kid Entry: This is a picture of my nephew. If any there is any child in the world that best describes a boy you are looking at him. He loves anything outdoors, 4 wheeling, pretending like he is hunting or cowboys and Indians, and love to camp out with the boys! He is True Boy!!!!

gregory 3



Adult Entry: This is my nephew who is going to be a senior this year! It is so stinkin hard to believe he is grown and now is a man. I took this picture as he was returning home from work when I was visiting my sister's house. He is just so handsome!

brandon


4 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Very handsome! Mine is here.

Mag Mom said...

Very nice pics!

Brightfish said...

Two great pictures! Nice compositions. Good luck!

way outnumbered said...

You're a woman after my own heart - I too had a Princess after 3 boys and she spent the first 3 years of her life in BIG BOWS!! Fabulous pictures and I enjoy your message - thanks for sharing!