Monday, June 1, 2009

Boys Oh Boys...

Well the boys had a blast!!! As soon as we arrived they took off running in the water like a herd of elephants! I am sure the families on the beach were watching in amazment trying to figure out where they were coming from. After their "grand entrance" they began doing all the things boys do like throwing sand, dunking one another, running and jumping, flipping over floats and they even managed to rescued Mae whose float went just a little to far out. If I only had 1/4th of the energy they have I would be able to get my laundry done, cook breakfast, lunch, dinner, clean the house and even manage my taxi service. Yeah right, I guess a Mom can dream?

roger and the resue

The Rescue!!


roger and gregory
This activity didn't last long before someone was mad because they got sand thrown in their eyes! Little Stinkers...

ben and gregory
Ben getting dunked by his youngest cuz.... tough guy!

ben and gregory 2
Oh Yeah! He got him good!

aaron and rog

Do you see where this is going? I can see the little evil twinkle in A-mans eye!

aaron and rog 2

Yeah! It was there!

aaron and rog 3

He looks pretty pleased with his plan but.....

roger 2

Rog is looking for "pay back", yikes...

roger 3

And He GOT IT!!!

roger 4
Now he is doing the "Happy Dance"

Boys, Boys, Boys... They bring life to every event.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That was hysterical! I loved it!