Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I heart faces, Photo Book

ben 4 f

Well this week at I heart faces they are having Photo contest to be in a I heart faces blurb book. This contest you take your very best photo and enter it. I went back and forth trying to pick from a few of my favs and this is what I came up with. My Ben just looks so grown up and handsome in this photos. I don't have many serious photos of my boys and I got him (okay I bribed him) to do a little photo shoot for me a couple of weeks ago because I got a new lens for Mothers Day and wanted to try it out. So don't forget to go over and check out the entries, just click here!


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

14 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great photo of Ben! He does look quite grown up and the look on his face makes me wonder what he is thinking.

Jennifer Juniper said...

This is really beautiful of his face. I love the non-smiling shots to really see their features. Beautiful lighting, great post. Perfection.

Jessica said...

What a great photo, and I handsome young man! :-) I love the colors in this.

Liese said...

Nice boy shot, there is a boy theme coming up (so I can put my son in too!)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Very handsome! My entry can be found here. (FengCheng girl!)

Michelle said...

a wonderful shot!

jen@odbt said...

He is handsome. I hope my boys continue to "pose" for me when they get older. Love the angle and composition.

All Things Family said...

cute family and great picture! Nice work!

Our Journey said...

I think this is such a great pictures of Ben! Such a talented photographer!!

Taylor said...

Congratulations on being one of the winners!

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

Glad to see a teenage boy in the mix for the Blurb book. Congrats!

Brooke said...

Congratulations on earning a spot in the I Heart Faces Blurb book! I can't wait to see all these beautiful faces in print!

Mandi said...

Congrats on making the book.

Becca said...

What a cool shot! :-) I love the angle and everything -- congrats on being picked for the book!