Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. We visited my sister's church as her 2 smallest children were being dedicated yesterday. Then we went back to her home and had a great lunch. My kids just love going to MiMi's house. They just have so much space to run around and act like boys. They played on the slippen slide, 4 wheelers, 2 wheelers, played in the sandbox and ran around in the woods like boys. (I am hoping no poison ivy will pop up) I hope all of you enjoyed your day as much as I did.


cabell and pawpaw

My Dad and Little Cabell

aaron 2

Go A-man!

arden

This was the Princess's first and LAST time down the slide! was not a fan!

cabell 2

Sand box Time!

arden and mae 2

This is where the girls hung out.

carson and greg

This is what the boys did!

roger

And a little of this!

mom and dad 2

My Mom and Dad! This is the Best Mom in the World!

2 comments:

Sally's World said...

what a great day...

The Kvalvik Family said...

Thanks for checking in with Gracie. Good to hear from you. Joyce