Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where is Spring?

Well it is totally how our weather is! Just a taste of Spring and now it is SUMMER! HOT! HOT! HOT! I just wish we could of enjoyed the Springish weather before we are dealing with such hot days but before I carry this too far next week could be cold again, so I better shut my mouth! The boys had a track meet yesterday and they had to run in 90+ weather. I do not know how they did it. They did have a great meet, Ben ran the mile and he got 2nd place! and Roger ran the 800 and got 2nd. I was one proud Mama!




Go Ben!




Go Roger!



My nephew Mase Running the 4x100! Go Mase!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, the mile and the 800? Two guys after my heart, I just am glad that I don't remember ever running them in 90+ weather!

Sally's World said...

LOL...its hard to feel sorry for you, in the UK we get winter winter, a couple of days of spring, one of sunshine....then back to winter!!!

cgivans said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog! We too have three boys, and one girl. We are now expecting our fourth boy, lol

Our Journey said...

I ran track, but I was a sprint & long jump girl, because I coulnd't imagine running much further. Ha! Good for the boys though! Dito on the weather comment.. it's been 90 and we've been outside in the pool every day! I wondered where spring went.

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Your children are so cute-and of course your daughter is simply beautiful!!!
I love the pictures you took in the field with the baby girl-great!
nicole