Thursday, April 16, 2009

We Picture {this} Daughters!

arden 2

This month the theme at we picture {this} is Daughters! I just LOVE LOVE this blog.... It has so much talent!!! It is truly an inspiring blog! Don't forget to go and check it out and join in the fun! I chose this picture of Arden I took a week or so ago at the house. I was out taking some pictures of my niece Cabell and Arden wanted to join in and get her picture taken. I just love her expression. This little girl has brought such much happiness to our family and I can't even begin to explain! She is and has always been My DAUGHTER!!!




we picture {this}

6 comments:

Sally's World said...

what an angel!

Rebecca said...

She is so beautiful! Love the angle of this picture. Lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com

Sarah said...

She's beautiful! Great photo....love the angle!

Catherine said...

I love the POV in this shot. Great photo and just a darling little girl.

Jenny said...

Love it! What a cutie.

Leslie said...

Your daughter is gorgeous!!!! We adopted our daughter from Guatemala in nov 2006 and we also have 3 bio children! IM glad i found your blog!

Blessings,leslie