Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been Busy!!!

This week has been such a busy week for me. We had a birthday, bows order, and cookie order. Not just a few cookies I am talking 60 cookies. Last night I put the final touches of ribbon for the cookies and was able to get them delivered today. These were cookies for a Big Cheer leading Competition. (Go K, Hope you Win!) I cannot tell you the weight that was released off of my shoulders once they were gone. The worry of little hands or big hand for that matter finding there way into the boxes. When I make them I always have to make at least 2 dozen more for my kids. I am looking forward to a night off!!! The Dove awards are on tonight and I will be watching... My favorite singer Steven Curtis Chapman will be on and his amazing song "Cinderella" is up for an award or maybe two? Have great Thursday!!!

fame-cookies-3

fame-cookies-4

fame-cookies-5

fame-cookies-1

5 comments:

Sally's World said...

they look amazing...well done...

Kristi said...

You take great pictures, make adorable hair bows, AND decorate beautiful cookies? I'm not sure I like you anymore...
Just kidding, but if I'm going to be honest, I'm a smidge jealous of your artistic talent!

Rebecca said...

Your cookies ROCK! Nice job!

Our Journey said...

Ok -- you are toooooo talented!

mommy24treasures said...

your cookies are amazing! What a wonderful talent.
Did SCC win? I did not know about the awards show. I LOVE he and his beautiful family so much as well.
Have a lovely weekend.