Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where has the Week Gone!

This week is just flying by... I cannot believe it is Wednesday evening already. I don't know where Tuesday went?? Today was just as quick! The kids got out early today and I had big plans for them since they had some down time, no track practice, no homework, etc... Well before I knew it they were home and it was time for me to cook dinner. I am sure they were okay with it as they were able to get some outside time hanging out with their friends. I even brought Arden out to enjoy the wonderful weather and we welcomed the sun with open arms after 4 days of rain.


Sweet Princess!



Carson and those Baby Blues. Now why he has his shirt off,
I have no Idea?
Roger! Not sure about this one either? but he still is handsome!
Band Practice on the back deck! Their names "The Squires"
They look cool right? or maybe bad? or maybe tough?
My Ben, working on his coolness! okay he is handsome too!


Well we are doing the count down now til our house guest from England arrives next week. If you remember Ben is doing an England exchange program at school. Well the student that he will go and visit this summer will be visiting with us for 10 days and will be here next week. So my mind is in a tizzy trying to make sure that I have all things worked out for him. We even went and purchased Arden a Big Girl bed (she had a toddler) so our guest will stay in her room to give him some privacy and most important a break from us if he needs it. (I am sure he will) We are looking forward to it and pray that he will be a good match for our family. Ben has been able to communicate with him via email and he seems to be a really neat kid. It is funny all of his emails end with: 20 more days yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and 10 more days yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'd say that he is a little excited! I guess a 13 year old traveling to a different country is pretty exciting. I know I would have been.

Before I leave I would love it if all of my blog buddies say a prayer tonight for my little sister. Her husband has left for Korea for one year and has been gone only 2 weeks and I am sure things are tough without him. To make things even worse she spent most of the evening in the ER last night with her 4 kids. Her oldest daughter is having some stomach issues for about 3 weeks now and last night she had a panic attack. It seems that she is having some issues with her dad leaving and it is impacting her health. So please say a quick little prayer for her and her family.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So exciting about your exchange student. It takes me back a few decades to our first student, a guy from Lincoln, England named Gary.
And I'm praying for your sister, I feel exhausted when Ian is late for dinner, I can't imagine being without him for a year! And I had to take Kylie to the ER when it was just her, I can't even think of what it would be like with four in tow!

Miti said...

You've got a beautiful family and blog too. I've been doing I Heart Faces. Now I wanna try We Picture This too.