Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh, the weekend is over!


We had a wonderful weekend! Friday I had Bunco with the girls and had a great time! It was so nice to have a little break from the day to day house cleaning and taxi cab driving. We had a wonderful meal hosted by my cuz Dee. She served ham biscuits and brunswick stew. The weather was cold and wet and it was the perfect match. No I didn't win but that is okay I just love going and getting out of the house for a few hours. We have a good group of women (most that I am related to) and we have a great time. When I arrived home I was greeted with more kids than I have. There we 3 additions that I picked up somewhere and were staying the night. Kids Everywhere!!!! (such a norm around here)


Saturday it was a great quiet chill day! It was rainy and pretty chilly out side so we stayed in and did NOTHING! I woke up and came downstairs only to find boys all over my living room sleeping. I knew just the thing to get them up and at um! FOOD!!! I started cooking breakfast and one by one they were up and moving. After I kicked the ones who did not belong to me out we had a little 30 minute tidy and rested the rest of the afternoon. I think it did us all good because our schedules have been pretty crazy lately with the boys sports.


Sunday was pretty busy as we had church and we had to stay for both services. We have started an adoption & foster care ministry and we had Ministry Sunday so we had a little table set up to help get the word out! It went great and had a lot of people interested in our ministry. After church we went to my sister house and celebrated my nieces birthday. It was a blast! Little Cabell was sweet as usual with her smile glowing from ear to ear! She is just so precious! She got lots of fun toys and my mom made the cutest birthday cake, a princess tiara! The food was great and the company was even better, just a great evening to end our wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment! I am happy to meet you AND see your beautiful family!!!

Miz Booshay

mommy24treasures said...

busy weekend:)
it was very dreary and rainy here.
Love the pics below... Looks like such a fun time.