Monday, March 2, 2009

It Snowed!


Okay, everyone else got snow this year and yet again we did not until last night! It is March and I am passed the whole snow thing and I am ready for Spring. So what happens?? It snowed and snowed 7 inches. The kids were so excited and this was Arden's first real snow. She couldn't wait to get out in it so we suited her up and she went out last night with Daddio and the boys. Then first thing this morning she was ready to go make snow angels. I was able to hold her off for a while until it warmed up a little. Just got the call that School is closed another DAY!! yikes... I don't know if I can take another day of wet boots, hats, gloves and clothes. Urgh!!! Here are a few pictures from their frolicking in the snow!








2 comments:

Our Journey said...

Oh it looks like GREAT fun! I'm with you, I was done w/ cold, then this happened, but it was pretty! Those are great pictures of your boys by the way!! (And your hubby looks like he's having quite a bit of fun too!)

Kristi said...

Glad you guys finally got to enjoy some snow! Arden (and all your boys for that matter) sure look like they enjoyed it!