Monday, March 23, 2009

I Love Faces! Kids No Flash!


This week on I love faces the theme is "no flash". This is a picture I took of Mae when we went to the park a week or so ago. I just love her eyes and this photo shows them off perfectly. She is such a beautiful little princess. The expression on here face is just so "real" this little firecracker can boss you around in a skinny minute. When Mae and Arden play it is so much fun to watch. Mae bossing Arden around and Arden just playing a long until she has had enough and then all bets are off. Ha ha ha ho ho ho!!!!

Oh, back to the theme! You can go to I LOVE FACES and see more great photos and enter one of your own! Come on just play along, it is so much fun. I will warn you it is addicting though.

I admit it okay!!! I am fully addicted to I love faces!!!!


8 comments:

Shae said...

so pretty

Melanie said...

I like the composition of this photo. The look on her face is just priceless!

Lara said...

What a lovely photo! I love that serious expression on her face. :)

Becca said...

She is adorable! what a sweetie!

mommy24treasures said...

I think both of your entries are wonderful.
I have not had time to enter and would like to, maybe later today;)
I NEVER use flash just don't like the way pics look with it.

Elizabeth said...

Great job!! :)

Carebear said...

Cutie pie! Great entry for No Flash week! I love your use of natural light!

American in Norway said...

Wonderful! Her eyes are amazing...