Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday!




Well don't have a lot of time today but Aaron is off!! Off to camp that is. He was chosen from our church kids group to go to a camp that will help them grow their relationship with Christ. He was so excited when he woke up this morning. I guess being the youngest of the boys there is not alot of things he does that the other two have not done. In fact, he is the first to go off to church camp. So off he went with his suit case packed with everything including the kitchen sink (cause mom packed it) just in case! We have a weekend full of Spring Cleaning!!!! That would be the other reason he was glad he is gone!

Packed and Ready to Go!

1 comment:

Mama King said...

Hello, I am an adult adoptee and fellow Mama to a peanut adoptee. I am celebrating my daughters 1st anniversary of her arrival by featuring adoption. I am doing a roundup of ideas, traditions and stories centered on how you celebrate and honor your child's Gotcha/Arrival Day. If you would like to contribute please email me:
hello4crazykings@yahoo.com
or stop by my blog! Thanks! Kim