Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

Yesterday we all gathered at my sister's house for a last minute Super Bowl Party. The weather was just awesome so the kids got to play outdoors until dark. They were loving it and so were the adults. (peace and quiet) We had wonderful food hamburgers, pasta salad, Buffalo dip (my fav, thanks Debbie), 7 layer dip, chicken and rice, salad and for desert we had carrot cake and Yummy cookie brownies (my contribution thanks to Cindy and Bakerella). My sister always has the best parties and their always so last minute but her gift is doing things in a time crunch and she does them well... Defiantly the Hostess with the Mostess!!! Here are a few pictures from our party. Couldn't tell ya who won and really don't care much, love just hanging out with the best people in the world my Family!

The Hostess and her little Princess!

My Ben showing off his wonderful Manners!

Arden and Cousin Greg playing outside

My name sake niece Ally hanging out with Arden on the swings

Is she not so beautiful?

Sweet Endings!! Little Mae digging my brownies!!

4 comments:

Our Journey said...

Looks like so much fun! And your name-sake -- Allie, she's just beautiful. Don't you just love the warm weather -- the girls were outside playing today too. It's been nice & they are having a blast! If it's not gonna snow I'd like it to be nice-weather!

Gabe's Girl said...

Awwww, how precious are those pics. It looks like a good time was had by all! Those brownies look good. I love brownies. I love dessert, period. I was on the road on my way back home listening to the game with my son who was with me. It was still fun to listen to! Have a good day!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a nice time! That's super! It is great to spend some time with family!

I just found your blog, feel free to stop by and say hello at my blog as well and even click the link to follow my blog if you'd like and I'll be happy to return the favor and follow your blog as well! :)

Cindy M said...

Glad you liked the brownies! I think I'm going to try it again with refrigerated cookie dough...maybe a little more moist? Still good, though!