Monday, February 16, 2009

I love faces week 6 Kids, Wonder!


So I missed last week with all the sickness around here but I am up and running for the moment! This week the theme over at I love Faces is Wonder! I knew just what picture I would post for this week. This is totally one of my favorite photos of Arden (okay I have so many) but this picture of her is just adorable and I think it fit perfect for this weeks theme. Don't forget to go by and check all the wonderful pictures at I love faces here!






20 comments:

Catherine said...

How beautiful! What a perfect picture for Wonder! Her eyes are so crystal clear and I love the tutu.

Melinda said...

Great entry. Stunning picture. I can tell she's a girly girl...with her tutu, bow, and bracelet. That's my kind of girl!

Melinda B

kristyo15 said...

Great shot! Love the tutu.

kbreints said...

What a dolly!!

Ratliffs said...

What a perfect picture!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

She is beautiful, Ally! Love your composition and the colors. Just precious.

Kristi said...

Okay, you finally got me hooked...
And that is a wonderful shot of Arden by the way!

Randi said...

Simply Adorable!!

Jaime said...

Oh she is gorgeous. Great shot!

Kristin said...

The blue in this picture is absolutely beautiful! Well not to mention the girl in the blue!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love this picture. Tutu's are TOO adorable : ). They definitely make me think of wonder filled moment. What a beauty! It made me smile to see her picture today! I loved it.

Tracey said...

VERY Sweet! Great job on this one! :0) She is a doll baby!

micki said...

She is precious!

Carebear said...

I love this photo - the angle, the colors, the expression on her beautiful little face. Too cute!

Angela said...

She is so pretty and I love the tutu!

Our Journey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Arden is such a cutie pie!!!!

homemakerchronicles said...

What a beautiful capture!

homemakerchronicles said...

What a wonderful capture!

Brightfish said...

That is just beautiful!

mommytoalot said...

Amazing!