Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prayer Warriors.... i....


I am asking for all those who believe the in the power of prayer to please join me and pray for dear friends of ours. I want to be very sensitive to their privacy on this so I will give a little of their story. My dear friends are going through a scary battle right now and Monday Feb. 2 could be a huge turning point for their fight. The turn could be for a victory or a long drawn out battle. I believe God is in control no matter the outcome but as believers we can pray for that outcome to become a victory! Please today, this weekend and Monday remember Rick and Michelle and their precious baby girl Hope Victoria and ask that God would see favor on their battle!


***I think this picture speaks volumes to who our God really is, not only does he create the most beautiful skies but he even put his signature on it. If you look at the photo you can see the sun and the reflection on the water makes a "i". Our God is so cool like that, He sends us little reminders on how really BIG He is!

God said to Moses, "I am who I am . This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' " Exodus 3:14




3 comments:

mgfoster said...

Lots of prayers for Rick & Michelle & baby Hope!! You made me cry reading your blog... we do serve such an awesome God!! Beautiful picture.... did you take that on your trip?

Donna said...

Will be praying for them...

Our Journey said...

Consider your friends on my prayer list!!!