Monday, January 12, 2009

Outdoor Fun!

Well I am taking an online photography class and I have a few assignments. Today was a sunny day so I suited Arden up and we headed outside for a photo shoot.. We had so much fun. I just love taking pictures that are not so "posed", I like pictures that show the "real" expressions. So as Arden was exploring the outside and her mom was in her face with the camera lens but she really didn't mind it. Her are a few of the pictures I took today...

I had such a beautiful Princess to work with Huh???

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I need to sign up for that online class! Your pictures of Arden are fabulous! Of course it does help that she is absolutely adorable...

Our Journey said...

Oh -- I 2nd that -- with this new camera I've been wanting to take a class.. these are GREAT pictures.. but you're right how could they not be w/ this child?!?!!

Donna said...

Beautiful photos & such a beautiful girl!! Great job!
I'm signed up to take an online course that I think starts sometime in Feb & I am so looking forward to it!
Can't wait to see more of your assignments....