Monday, January 5, 2009

New Look for 2009!!

Well I have changed my blog for the New Year... I hope you like it!! I have been playing around with my Photoshop and I am finding all kinds of neat features. I added a neat signature and a new heading (still working on the text seems a little blurry, can't figure out how to correct that, any help is welcome!). It can all be so addicting. It is amazing what you can do with this. I have also discovered a new form of scrap booking using the computer and photoshop instead of cutting and cropping with paper and such. I have never been one to get into scrap booking but this I could do. I am thinking about doing books for each year instead of going back trying to do all of my kids. (that would take forever being my children are way older) Here are a few photo pages I have just played around with using what I have done over the last week or so. It is just to cool not to share!

Go me! I am using Photoshop and I learned it ALL By Myself!!! And no I do not have to much time on my hands I have just neglected the Landry pile for a day or two... Hee Hee It will be still waiting for me tomorrow...


This is from our Dinner with my Aunt!

Cute huh??


This is from our trip to the Park!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Sigh, I guess it is about time for me to give up on scrap booking with paper and starting to learn how to do it digitally...
Until then my blog serves the purpose for me. Man is it gonna cost me a pretty penny to get it printed out!

Meredith Teagarden said...

Beautiful blog!

Our Journey said...

I LOVE it!! I don't scrap-book anymore either...I just use snap-fish and make a book each year - it's easy & still cute...and blogging is just as good. I would love to have our blog printed out! I also LOVE your photo pages - the one of the kids @ the park is so cute - and you and your sisters look so much alike! (I meant to post that earlier w/ your other "sister post") Happy New Year!!!

mommy24treasures said...

The blog looks great, the tip I found that works to make the text look sharper is put a sharp drop shadow on it, it takes a little playing with to get it just right.
Happy NY:)