Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Love Faces Week 3! Joy...

Joy Dec 2008


Week 3 of I love Faces! This week they had a theme and it was Joy! Now before you start saying "man she sure takes alot of photos of Arden and forgets about the boys" let me do some explaining. Arden loves for mommy to take pictures (of course they is normally a motive involved in the form of a Popsicle) but the boys just groan everytime I point the camera at them or give me a "posey" look like I described here. So that is my reason behind the overload of Arden pictures and well I also happen to think she is the most beautiful little princess around!
Back to the contest! I took this picture in while the boys and Arden were messing around. She just loves "my boys" that is what she calls them and boy do they love her. She has Brought so much JOY to our family I cannot imagine life without her, she is truly a Treasure from God!!! Here is a link to the I love Faces, go and check out what I am up against...

7 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

Oh, I LOVE this photo! We have 5 boys and one little pricess. So I know your joy.
Blessings,
Heather

Kim said...

What a great picture! She's beautiful!

SKELLER said...

Totally, completely adorable!!!

I sooo relate to your "why" there are so many photos of her. 2 of my boys RUN from my camera. My youngest guy still sticks around (or maybe it's just that he's not as fast as his older bros?). Anyway, it always cracks me up when the olders ask why I have so many more photos of the youngest ;-)

Boybarian Dad said...

Wonderful picture and the header picture is great as well.

theArthurClan said...

My older boys are the exact same way when they see the camera! Thank goodness my little gal and my littlest guy still let me photograph them all the time. :)

Super-cute photo full of joy!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Life with Kaishon said...

She is so adorable! I know what you mean about getting boys to model! Sometimes it is like pulling teeth : ).

Jennifer Bowen said...

What a beautiful girl! Great entry.

And yes, I know exactly what you mean by taking too many photos of the daughter and not the son(s). LOL My mom always ask me why there aren't more pics of J...well, because he runs away each time I bring out the camera. :)