Friday, January 16, 2009

I Found It!!!!

Humm???? I bet you are wondering what does "I found it" have to do with this very well, unique picture. Well it has a lot to do with it. This week I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday. (don't ask I'm getting old) I had ordered it online and so it was delivered via UPS... After tearing open the box I get to the goods and found my wonderful new 70-300mm lens! I was so excited and wanted to quickly try it out. So I sat down to put this wonderful new lens on my camera and took the standard lens off and I needed to put the cap on it to ensure I would not damage the old one. Then I ran up stairs and retrieved my camera box to get the cap out so I could put it on the lens. Well digging through the box I pulled out 3 small boxes, papers, bubble wrap, my camera cap, and then the unexpected...... there in the bottom of this box was my DIAMOND PENDANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear me my DIAMOND PENDANT!!!!!!!! (story here) I found it!!!!! God had lead me to it. (Thanks Leah for that wonderful prayer suggestion) I cannot tell you what my insides did when I saw that shinny thing in the bottom of that box.... I had totally accepted the fact that it was gone and now one week later after putting it to rest it showed up. I still have a hard time believing that I found it. How it got in that camera box????? I can never in million year figure out how??? But...... when I was jumping around screaming and shouting I did have a little princess smiling at me murmuring something " Mom, I found that for you in the box" Hmmmmm????



Well the picture above is the just a picture of my Roger's hand with his famous "money ring" that I took with my new lens.. Looks pretty good too but that lens is what God used to bring me to my necklace.. God is so Good to us.... Thank you and Holy Kisses!!!! (quote used by my friend at The Shabby Old Potting Shed)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome news, so glad that God lead you to it. Reminds me of the time I was on the phone praying with my mom when I suddenly found my camera that had been missing for three months...

Our Journey said...

I have to tell you -- as soon as I saw this picture I knew what it was going to be about!!!!!!! (Not the camera lense part, but I just knew you found that diamond!!) I'm so glad you found it..and isn't it exciting to get camera equipment. I'm always changing lenses & walking around taking crazy pictures. My card is full already 800 pictures) so I've got to get some printed out to be able to take more!

Jenny said...

PTL! It is so good to find something special you have lost. Don't you wonder about if you little girl "helped" you? I sure would! HA!