Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogger In Training!


I just could not resist this picture! The boys got laptops for Christmas this year and there has been a lot of "Geek" going on in our house. At night they all 4 decide to log on to their Maple Story accounts and play away. Yes I said all 4, even Daddy is all about the nerding out. They have even introduced Arden to Nickjr.com... Once she found out that Dora was on it she was THERE!!! Today while the boys were at school and I was doing some cleaning she wanted to get on "nickjr.com" yeah that is scary toddler knowing the .com thing already. I could not believe how much it took her attention. I guess I am going to get the old egg timer out and limit this crew from their Geek Time.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Now that is funny! Do they make "toddler proof" laptops that surf the net?