Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who doesn't Love Some Cookie Dough!

Yesterday, my niece Mae came over for a visit. They had a great day playing together and torturing the dogs. Aaron was also home sick for the day so I decided to make a them a yummy warm lunch. So I get the girls and Aaron settled with their lunch and I go to do some "laundry" the never ending chore around here and I am sure your neck of the woods to. After I folded and switched over the load I made my way into the kitchen and this is what I found!

That would be a HUGE tub of cookie dough! Last week I made it to Costco to buy somethings and picked up one of their large tubs of cookie dough to have on hand for Christmas. Apparently, the week prior my boys had showed Arden the goodness of cookie dough. This wasn't the first time I caught her in the act but I guess this time she had a partner in crime! I guess I should be a little proud of my little princess, at least she pulled out spoons for everyone instead of using her fingers. What I found even more comical was the cookie dough was 1/2 gone??? I had not baked a single cookie and the dough was 1/2 gone? Humm??? Looks like I have some little cookie monsters around here...

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

Isn't it funny the "trouble" these little girls get into??? I just never would have thought of some of the things that Anne Marie has done!! But - YUMO! - cookie dough!

Kristi said...

Okay, that is just too funny! By the way, if I had been visiting your house I probably would have been the one to show the girls where the spoons are...

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Ally,
THIS picture is HYSTERICAL! ~ A TUB OF YUMMY RAW COOKIE DOUGH.... I'm sooo there! And is that you in the other picture? I've been wondering what ALLY looks like; but know you're probably always the one runnin the camera! LOL
Have a great night...
I'm with the kids; I think cookie dough is better raw than cooked! haa
Lea