Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Trip To Santa!

Yesterday Arden and Mae went to have a visit with Santa! Can I just say that Arden LOVES Santa... It was so cute she grabbed a hold of Santa's neck and hugged it so tight. (she gives the best hugs) Mae was a little hesitant but she quickly warmed up to get in on the action. I guess pictures say more than I could say so here they are!








My sister and her family made it in and we are just so excited to see everyone! It is so funny whenever they are in town the kids every night pick different places to stay the night. You can see them all huddled up trying to determine who is going where as the adults are getting things together to leave. It is funny I guess now that they are here "the games have begun!!!"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I remember doing that as a kid when all of my cousins would be at Grandma's for Christmas. My sister and I would pack a small "overnight" bag in our suitcase so that we could leave with cousins easily. What memories!
And the pictures of Arden with Santa are precious! Kylie promised me that she'd get her picture taken with Santa after the candy cane, but when I've mentioned it again she told me that I could sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she wants...

Our Journey said...

What a OH SO SWEET picture of the girls w/ Santa!! Arden is just beautiful!

Cindy M said...

Arden is just gorgeous! What a beautiful picture (that first one)...I absolutely love it!

Looks like he was a good Santa!