Thursday, December 4, 2008

That's My Boy Ben


Well yesterday my oldest son Ben came home with paper in hand and so very excited. The paper said that one of his teachers at school had nominated him to be a part of the exchange program this summer in England. How cool is that!! You see Ben made straight A's on his report card thus far and he worked for everyone of them. There are kids that are just naturally smart and then there are those that have to work for every grade they get and that is Ben. I am so proud of the young man he has grown to be. He also applied for a specialty program called Spanish Immersion that he could be a part of next year in high school. Now I am not going to brag on Ben without included my other 2 boys. Aaron also got straight A's and Roger missed it by 1.5 points. I am so proud of all of them but what makes my heart warm is seeing that they are following Christ and they stand firm for what they believe in. That is what I am most thankful for!!!












This is the Scene we woke to this morning!!!!! Messy, Messy, Messy!!!!!! They also left some treats for an offering for the mess they made, sparkly lip gloss and slinkies....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What an awesome opportunity for Ben ~ I spent a semester in London while I was in college and LOVED it!
I smile with you in celebrating the strong Christian young men your boys are becoming!
And I'm laughing (and taking notes) on what the elves have been doing...