Monday, December 22, 2008

I am Back with a Christmas Recipe!

We have been so busy the past couple of days! Well actually since Wednesday when my sister and her family came to town. We are just enjoying spending time with each other and the kids are having so much fun. We had a busy weekend with a Wedding and a Family Christmas Party. But now things have slowed for a day only because in just 2 days it will be Christmas Eve!@!!! Yeah!!! I hope that everyone out in blog world has a Wonderful Christmas as we celebrate the Birth of our Savior! Spend lots of time laughing, loving and living! Merry Christmas and I leave you all with my most favorite Christmas treat!!!


Butterscotch Haystacks

1 package of butterscotch morsels
1 cup of dry roasted peanuts
1 can of chow mein noodles

Melt the butterscotch in the the microwave for about 2 minutes but stopping every 35 seconds to stir until all is melted.

Then mix together with the melted butterscotch morsels the peanuts and chow mein noodles until all is coated. Then spoon out desired amount onto a sheet of wax paper until all of mixture is gone.

Let sit until sets up and then grab a cup of Milk and Enjoy!!!

Arden sure does enjoy this Christmas treat!!! Yummy!!! Such a yummy treat and so easy to make!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Merry Christmas back at ya, and now I think I'm adding a few things to my grocery list...

Our Journey said...

Oh, My Nanny used to make these - sometimes she would even make them w/ corn-flakes if she didn't have the noodles. We LOVED them!! Thanks for sharing. We hope you all have a GREAT Christmas!

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Merry Christmas Ally!
I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Hugs, Lea

Paige said...

I like the new look. Maybe you can teach me the next time I am home.Although I don't think I will get that risque. Go you!