Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Girls Night Out...

Last night my Aunt Janet invited the girls over for dinner. Paige (my sister and family visiting from out of town) will be leave to go back tomorrow and we always get together with just the girls (big girls that is) before she leaves to go back home. It was a wonderful evening and I am very thankful for my aunt going to so much trouble to make everything perfect. We were missing 2 of the sisters, one home sick and the other out of town but we did not let that stop us from having a wonderful time. She served a yummy dinner and topped it off with Key Lime Pie!! We sat and talked about the past, present and what is to come. Times like these I will remember for a long time...


DSC_0013
Me and My Little Sister Paige!


So it is New Years Eve and we have no plans as usual and we LOVE it that way... We are always so hurried during Christmas, New Years we use for a time of quiet and rest... We will be taking the boys to church for a youth Beach Party to ring in the New Year but then we will have to head out at 1:00 am to pick them up. I am not one to really pick a list of New Year resolutions but if I had to pick for 2009 they would be:

1. Do more for My Heavenly Father
2. Live life for the moment
3. Worry less and put my trust in Him not man
4. spend more time with my family
5. Be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend
6. Give More, take less
7. Slow Down
8. Don't sweat the small stuff (like right now my little princess pushing the buttons on the keyboard as I type) hee hee
9. Sell My House!!!
10. And of course become more Healthy!!! (which is always on my list) hee hee

What are some of your resolution for 2009? Now that I am blogging it will be great to look back on December 31, 2009 and see how many I accomplished. Maybe I should post these on the mirror to remind me daily.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

No comments: