Monday, December 15, 2008

Day Out to the Big Fish Store

Arden in Santa Land!! At the Big Fish Store.

Yeah that is a Boat! That better not be on his Christmas list
list this year because he will be so disappointed!!

The Boys before we went into the "Man Haven"


Even my little princess liked the Boat! Yeah, she is not getting it either!



Boys being boys! (paintball guns not real ones)





One of my sister, my mom & dad and some of the crew!




This was really cool! This was inside above a waterfall!




This place was enormous!!!!


Yesterday my 2 sisters and my mom and dad decided to go to the new Bass Pro Shop that just opened. Someone at our Tuesday night bunco had raved on how wonderful it was for the whole family, not just the guys. She said they had the place decked out for Christmas and even had a Santa for the kids to enjoy. Well with MUCH persuasion I finally caved and went with them. David was working so it was just going to be me and the kids. After church we ran home and grabbed a bite to eat and jumped back in the car to travel a good 30 minutes to go and see this wonder! Now I have to admit it was pretty darn cool if you were into the whole outdoors thing hunting, fishing, hiking.... but... I should have just went with my gut instinct and just stayed at home! This place was crazy with people not to mention we were trying to keep up with 6 adults and 10 kids!!! Yeah it is was insane...but no worries we only lost one of children for a few minutes. We didn't even get to see Santa the line was just way to long. I would have rather eaten broken glass than to wait in a line that was at least 40 minutes long with a 2 year old with no nap. Yikes!!! We made it out with all of my 4 kids and only spent $30 and the boys enjoyed themselves so it wasn't a wasted day.

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

I don't blame you .. I would have to have been given a ton of $ so I could shop somewhere else after!! haa. Looks like the boys had fun! I just love Arden's hair - did you put curls in it?? So sweet!!