Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cookies and a Birthday Party

Today was a very busy day. My sister who lives down the street from me invited us down to decorate some Christmas Cookies. Yummy!!! Arden and Mae had so much fun playing in the flower and cutting the cookies. The most entertaining part was watching how the girls different personalities were while decorating the cookies. Mae was all about dumping a pile of sprinkles and quickly gobbling them up.













Arden's OCD was kicking in hard today. She was very careful and put one sprinkle at a time on her cookie. She did not have time to stop eat for she had cookies to decorate.














Later that evening everyone came to my house to celebrate Bryson's 14th birthday!!! It was a long but joyful day spending time with family. We are all getting excited and counting down the next week and a 1/2 for my sister who live in Utah (they are military family of 6) will be coming home for Christmas with her wonderful family. We just can't wait for them to come it just adds more fire to our already crazy fun life! We wouldn't have it any other way, I am so blessed to have such a close family.
Oh and the elves came last night they dumped all of Arden's toys out and Arden got to eat her first Fun dip!!!






2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'd love to decorate some cookies, but first I'll have to bake them...
Oh how December flies now that I'm a grown-up!

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Gosh those look so good! Yummy
Oh and TAG you're it!!