Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What is Wrong with these Pictures... Princess???







Okay is this the same little Hair Bow Model that I posted a week ago??? Yep, in all her Glory!!! This is my little Princess... It is so funny she insist on wearing her crown Backwards. She was playing hard this afternoon and in her own little kingdom looking fabulous. These are the real pictures that moms just love!!!!
Well everyone requesting the recipe for my Yummy Cinnamon Rolls and it is no secret I actually found it on the Web just click HERE to take you to the link for the recipe I use. Enjoy but don't blame me if you get hooked!!! Heeheehaahaaa
I find it kinda funny that one of the ads on this recipe is weight loss ad!!!

1 comment:

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

That princess is adorable no matter which way she wears her tiara! LOL
what a cutie!
Stop by the potting shed later okay?
Hugs,
lea