Saturday, November 8, 2008

No More Football Saturday Morning!!!!



Well look what happens when we have our Saturday's Back! Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with the crew and one extra for breakfast!! Yum!! Let me just tell you these rolls are BAD!!!! VERY BAD!!! This is not the best thing to have once a week, maybe once a month but they are DELICIOUS!!!! I got this recipe for my bread maker and made them I have framed the recipe. (just kidding but it is put away for safe keeping) It taste just like the ones at the mall but better because they are made with love and you can eat them right out of the oven. I'm sure you could make them without a bread maker but it would take more time. (already takes 2 hrs) So this morning the crew woke up to hot cinnamon rolls and milk. What a great way to start the day. I just love having my Saturdays back! Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Those cinnamon rolls sound fabulous - do you share your recipes? David used to request cinnamon rolls over birthday cake for his birthdays. Wow, I miss having that boy around. Enjoy your time with the kids pretty soon they'll be at college.

Our Journey said...

Ok -- that makes my mouth water just looking @ your picture!! Yes, share your recipe -- I love using my bread machine!! You're such an awesome mom!