Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What the Enemy Doesn't Want Us to Know

Well today during my time with the God, He spoke to me with a verse in Psalm 103:12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. (NIV)



I know from my own life that one of the easiest ways for the enemy to attack us is in our own mind. As God puts new things before us, satan tries to make us believe we are unworthy of the task. We are not holy enough or just to messed up to do anything for God. There are many times I often believe him and throw the towel in and give up. Today this verse spoke to me dearly because I have heard the lies of the enemy coming and this verse has given me the comfort and shelter I needed. I know as Christians we walk through many struggles and satan tries to damage our self-worth. We feel as if we are to "damaged" to ever do anything significant for God. Well my friends that is what satan wants us to believe. As long as we continue to remind ourselves and wonder what everyone else remembers about our sins then we will never reach the goal. God tells us in His word that he takes our sins and throws them far beyond we could ever imagine and never reminds us again. That is what kind of God we serve! So when the king of lies comes knocking on our doors lets remember what our Father said and know we are special picked with a perfect plan to do His work. I shared this because I feel that we hear so many negative things about the mistakes we have made in our lives and far to often we thrive on stories about how others have fallen or sinned. I believe as Christians we should all love those around us and focus more on what God can do instead of what that person did or did not do. Ultimately we are all God's children working for the same goal to see Him in eternity and win as many souls along the way!



I found this video from the lead singer from Casting Crowns, please just take a few minutes to watch it, he puts it far better than I.

No comments: