Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OnE oF tHoSe DAYS!!!!!

Yeah!!! Had one of those days when you wake up and just feel very GRUMPY!!! I guess when I hit the floor this morning feeling very overwhelmed and frustrated I should have just gone back to bed and tried to get up on the other side of the bed. I am not really sure why maybe that wonderful word called HORMONES!!! Just nothing went right. I had to go back to the doctors this morning to get my TB test read (for our re-adoption) and the waiting room was full. I said okay this is not going to be that bad, all they have to do is just look at my arm and I will be on my way. Well any other day maybe but today, Nope!!!! I waited for 35 minutes in a crowded waiting room with a 2 year old who was in much need of a nap. She was crying and yelling "I am sleepy mommy" and everyone just stared with one of those disgusted looks on their faces. It was just a cherry on top of my wonderful day. So finally they call me back and it literally took them 1 minute to say yep you are fine. Three cheers for busy doctor's offices!!!!

After home from the doctors office Arden laid down for a nap and I got some much needed down time. Feeling refreshed I started doing some spring cleaning in the middle of fall. Just trying to organize and get rid of the ever growing clutter!!! Nothing better to end a stinky day than to get some good old deep cleaning done and seeing the results! See something good did come from my crummy day, a clean house!

1 comment:

The Kvalvik Family said...

I love your blog. It's so real and I understand "One Of Those days". I had one today in fact. Thanks for sharing. Joyce