Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Joys of Parenthood....

My most productive days are when I stay in my pajamas until the afternoon! I got so much done today and was able to cross off many things on my to do list . Yoah!!! I made 15 competition hair bows, 10 m2m hair bows and even planned a party and sent out evites all while doing 2 loads of laundry, making brownies for the boys when they return home from school. Shwish...... Go Me.. No I didn't look that pretty while doing all of these things but they are done!

Today during all of the busyness Arden said the cutest thing that just made me stop and laugh with her. Max (big dog) was barking constantly at Daisy (our very small dog) and it was getting a little annoying and Arden had enough and shouted "Mom Max is ruffing to much!" How cute is that?? Don't you just love it when kids say things right in the middle of a hectic day that just make you laugh. I knew a friend who kept a notebook and she wrote all of these kind of things down her kids said and when she was having a rough day she would pull that notebook out and it would make her laugh. I remember once while I was grocery shopping with Ben when he was 2 years old and he kept asking for "chips in a cup" , I keep saying "what??" Chips in a cup??? So I showed him bags of chips, crackers, pretzels and then finally he spotted them and yelled That! It was Pringles!! He knew exactly what he wanted and described it to the T, they were chips in a cup. My kids bring such joy to my days and other days they just Drive Me Crazy!!! but I love them all the same.

I thought I would share a video from one of those Crazy days!! (Yes, that was a Sharpie) David said she is going to be a tattoo artist one day. Of course my question was why didn't her Big Brother see a problem with this when she was writing on him????


2 comments:

Our Journey said...

Oh Allyson ... too funny!!! (I hope you were able to get it all off!!) I showed Anne Marie & she laughed & said "dat's Arden" .. now I hope she doesn't get any bright ideas!! haa!!

The Kvalvik Family said...

Too Funny! Looks like something Gracie would do... Joyce