Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Roger!


Today we will celebrate my Roger's Birthday! Twelve years ago God brought this special little boy into our lives and we were changed forever. Roger has such a great gift of creativity and compassion for others but most of all he has a heart for God! I have always called him my "preacher boy" he loves his Heavenly Father and his life shows it. (sometimes maybe) I remember when he was 3 years old in a vet office with our dog and out of the blue he asked the vet "do you love Jesus?" I can see him as if it were yesterday sitting on the orange chair and swinging his little feet and just very casually asking the doctor does he love Jesus. It was one of those moments that will remain in my heart forever. I know that as parents we have great expectation that we want for our children but for them to have a heart for Jesus and live their lives according to His plan would be the one we see holds the greatest value! We are so grateful that God has blessed us with such a vibrant and special son. He can make the rainiest day sunny when smiles. Roger We Love You and Happy Birthday!

No comments: