Sunday, September 14, 2008

My First Official Post!

Well I guess you have to start somewhere... This is my first post to my new blog! I have wanted to do this for sometime but have been a little intimidated by the whole thing. So today having a little extra time on my hands and feeling adventurous I have made the plunge!!! Our day to day life can get very hairy sometimes (well okay most of the time) so I hope some will enjoy and may even be entertaining at times. With 3 wonderful boys and our little princess we have so much fun together. The days that speed by so fast seem to never let up and it will be great for me to have something to hold time and just remember "Those Moments". Over the last year and a half we have had so much to be thankful for and God has taught us some really big life lessons that have changed my way of thinking day to day. I am blessed to have such a wonderful God who has picked me to be His Own.

No comments: