Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just When Things Couldn't Get any Crazier...


Okay before I begin, I promise I have not lost my mind! I am just a sucker for a sad story. Yesterday I sent David out to run some errands for me and I get a text on my cell with a picture of Roger hugging a cute puppy and under the picture read " help me I need a family". Then I get a call from David who is at the grocery store. There was an organization called Heavenly Hounds there trying to find homes for dogs. Well he gives me the saddest story about how "Rocky" was found at the dump in a bag with his brother and sister and is in need of a home. Roger was in the background "please mom we want a big dog please!" Well in my mind I was thinking, three big boys walking a toy Chihuahua is not the most masculine thing. To make a long story short, we got the puppy. He really is very cute and to my surprise is very calm for a puppy with a lab mix. The boys could not be happier. We did change his name to Max. He just didn't look like a Rocky. The boys have all kinds of plans for him, fishing, hunting, taking on walks and more. So now we have one more thing to add to mix of the craziness here. But to see the boys and Arden so excited is all worth the extra work. These are memory making moments for the kids to one day look back on.
Well for what you have been waiting the First video! The first in the series is "I like potatoes" Now these were videos that my boys did randomly on their own. I would go to download some pictures that I took onto my computer and to my surprise I stumbled across random videos like this over the last 2 years. They are priceless and I have saved them to share with their spouses one day! The first one that I am sharing today is Roger and for those of you who have the privilege to know Roger, will understand this video as "Roger being Roger". Those of you who do not well this is Roger being Roger. I hope you enjoy it as much a we do!

4 comments:

mgfoster said...

crazy!!

Our Journey said...

2 things I have to say -- first - I can't believe you got another puppy!!! You are a BRAVE lady! Also, the video CRACKS ME UP!! He's going to be famous one day -- too much creativity!! Cute!

Jenny Wheelis said...

I think our kids would get along great...
:-)

dad said...

thats my boy...